Mould, Mildew and Moss treatment

Mould is a major headache for thousands of households throughout the country; it is unsightly, smells and will contaminate your clothes, furnishings and leather goods. What’s worse? It affects your health.

Mould is a kind of fungus that develops from airborne spores. It usually grows in damp, warm conditions without much airflow, which is why household bathrooms and loft spaces often suffer from mould. It is often simply caused by humid conditions and lack of ventilation, but sometimes mould on walls can be due to plumbing leaks, both inside and outside the property.

We Treat mould from the root and provide an after care routine to prevent a comeback. We supply dehumidifiers as well.